We can’t believe it’s less than 5 months until our wedding–our engagement is already half over! With the date fast approaching, we thought we’d post a new entry especially for our out-of-town guests.
We are so excited about the accommodations for our wedding weekend and all the deals/benefits they are including. Here are 5 reasons to stay at the Hampton Inn instead of somewhere else!
- Free shuttle - The hotel has agreed to provide a free shuttle to our guests to/from our ceremony and reception site. Out-of-towners with a terrible sense of direction? Want to party all night and not worry about driving? This one is especially for you! (We heard a rumor that with a little prodding they will also shuttle guests for free to the train station to downtown or other nearby attractions.)
- Location, location, location! - The closest hotel to all weekend wedding events means being right in the heart of all the action! Not to mention only a short drive or train ride to everything downtown Chicago has to offer.
- Complimentary daily breakfast - We’ve been here before, and the breakfast is good–much better than the average hotel breakfast!
- Discounted rate - Jenny and Craig are each known for being thrifty – when you combine the two, you know we wouldn’t settle for anything less than the best deal around.
- Extra time with the bride and groom - We will both be staying at the hotel for the weekend. Friday night we will be visiting with our out-of-town guests at the hotel bar (festivities begin at 9 pm!). Sunday morning we will be joining our guests for a farewell breakfast before leaving for our home and soon after, honeymoon!
Don’t forget to check out the accommodations page here for more information. Rates and space are only guaranteed until July 18, so be sure to make your reservations soon! We can’t wait to see you all.
Jenny and Craig